divendres, 6 de març del 2009

LETTER OF APPLICATION

3, Ginestola
Olot 17800

31st April 2009

Ms Anna Garcia
Chief Accountant
Noel Alimentaria S.A.U.
Plà de Begudà
St. Joan de les Fonts 17857


Dear Ms Garcia

I writing to apply for the pos of accountant wich I noted with interest in your adevertisement in "La Comarca" in today's of 20th April. Please find enclosed a copy of my C.V.

After graduating from the Technical Collage in finances Ies Bosc de la Coma, I have been working for three years in Gestoria Girgoles on a contract basis and for full time.

I would be grateful for the opportunity to improve my contribution while developing my skills yet further in accounting.

I can arrange to attend an interview when ever convenient for you and look forward to hearing from you.



Yours Sincerely

Patri Trujillo



Enc. CV

1 comentari:

  1. GOOD JOB PATRI!!!
    Please correct CAPITAL LETTERS.


    I'M writing POsT of accountant wHich

    finances AT IES Bosc de la Coma,

    ResponElimina